Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Week 7 Tree

This week I learned about Tree. I realized that Tree is a totally new way to store documents. It is not like list, dict or tuple. However, there is not doubt that Tree is hard and not easy to understand. For example, it is hard for me to understand that what is the relationship between value and children at the very beginning. I always confused that what is children and what should be inside in children. However, I start to understand after I finished some labs and some part of assignment 2. I start to realized that Tree is a very useful tool to help us to store the element. Another thing that confused me is that the postorder, inorder and preorder. Yes, I know what is the different between them, but i don't know why these 3 orders are useful? Anyways, there are still a lot of things that i need to learn about Tree in python. I hope I can finished A2 soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment